We are seeking enthusiastic, intelligent individuals to join our team and in return, we offer an exciting and challenging environment where you can continually contribute to solving real world problems.
You are passionate about your work, detail oriented with big picture in mind and have great communication skills.
As a Back-end Engineer, you will be responsible for making engineering design decisions and developing features to support our applications. You will also be expected to be a role model for coding standards, tools, platforms and other best practices for the backend team.
- Experience working on backend systems at scale, using technologies like MySQL, Python(Django), MongoDB, RESTFul APIs, etc.
- Experience building and deploying complex but well architected, maintainable, and testable application backends
- Experience with error logging and performance tools such (Sentry, New Relic, etc.)
- Strong object-oriented programming and test driven development skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
Please email us with your resume and GHithub/Bitbucket account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.