Full Stack Developer
We are the Founders Factory, a corporate-backed incubator and accelerator highly capitalized to support investments in early stage UK and European tech businesses and closely affiliated with the Founders Forum, the top network of leading entrepreneurs and corporate leaders in Europe. We are looking to grow the engineering team that forms the core of our incubator lab. This team has the opportunity to work on amazing products across a variety of different technologies and markets. These are early-stage or green-field projects where a lean agile process is used to develop solutions tailored to validated startups ideas.
This role is ideal for candidates who are excited by the prospect of playing with new technologies and taking the lead in rapidly developing solutions for innovative products. Small & agile teams will be formed around promising product ideas, where developers will work very closely with amazing product management, UX, & design talent to prototype & implement the initial product offering. Team members have opportunity to stay with successful products as they leave the incubation phase or to “return” to the factory and work on the latest exciting product/startup.
Candidates should be
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup environment, where product focus & lean process rule
- Experienced full-stack developer with good working knowledge of server-side frameworks and user-facing interfaces
- Knowledgeable of a range of modern web frameworks, e.g. Angular, Django, Express, Rails, Spring, Symfony
- Confident at selecting or designing robust & scalable data structures and algorithms
- Able to architect solutions that balance product innovation and technical excellence with off-the-shelf code & services and industry best practices
- Comfortable with devops processes and cloud platforms
- Interested in native mobile development.