About Growth Intelligence (Gi)
Gi is a fast-growing tech startup based in East London and is a pioneer of Predictive Lead Generation. Our clients include Google, American Express and Vodafone.
As an engineer at Growth Intel you’ll help us build, process and scale up our platform. We’re ambitious and we need you to help us take the messy data we have on millions of companies and push it through a data pipeline into a web based search and recommendation engine.
You’ll join a growing team of bright developers and data scientists experienced in Machine Learning, Data analysis, Engineering and DevOps and work in a collaborative agile environment, influencing the direction of our product and technology strategy.
This is a full time position based in London.
What you’ll do:
- Collect and process data from a lot of sources (public and private)
- Contribute to our back-end data processing engine
- Analyse interesting datasets and derive unique insights and features using ML techniques
We’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and team working skills, relishing the prospect of working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment - you should a self-starter with a demonstrable passion for technology
- A relevant numerate degree / PhD (Computer Science, Physics, Statistics)
- Practical experience of Python and Linux
- Experience working with large datasets
It’d be great if you had:
- Working in a motivated, fast moving team: we have plenty of interesting challenges and you’ll learn a lot.
- Regular salary reviews
- Opportunity to participate at relevant conferences/events (e.g. PyData)
- Team dinners and activities, frequent team events/beer and birthday cakes!