Senior Django Developer
We currently have an MVP of our platform which we’ve built in house and are piloting. As we come out of the pilot with a better understanding of the ideal user experience, we are looking to hire the company’s first full time engineer after proving themselves a good fit in a contract role.
Our mission is to legitimize and standardize an industry that presents a once-in-a-generation opportunity in a proven market. Join us and help build a successful company and team of engineers.
- 4+ years working in a fast paced software environment as an engineer
- 4+ years working directly with Django and Python
- 2+ years working with AWS and similar cloud computing services
- 2+ years working with PostgreSQL
- 1+ years working with Celery or similar queue systems
- 1+ years working with Elasticsearch or similar technology
- 1+ years working with AngularJS and client side web application development
- Proven track record for quality code which has proper test coverage and documentation
- You should be comfortable and embrace working in an agile / sprint based environment
- Comfortable in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
- Nginx and wsgi environments
- RESTful API development
- Automated deployment and configuration tools
- You are not a designer but have an eye for user experience and can do slight modifications to CSS
- Strong production infrastructure experience: backups, load balancing, etc.
- You have personal interest in the Cannabis Industry and are familiar with elements of compliancy.
- You have worked in a startup environment
- Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Lead or contribute to open source software projects
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting and discussing the opportunity in greater detail.