Lima is a revolutionary and innovative technology that consolidates all of your content, enabling you to browse the same files on all of your devices regardless of operating system or device size. Composed of a smart hardware adapter and an app for each platform, Lima enables users to easily and seamlessly access their entire digital library from all of their devices, wherever they are.
Lima was the first French startup to raise more than one million dollars on the American crowdfunding platform Kickstarter. Today, the company is growing and wants to reinforce its technical team. At Lima, each person is really important!
For more information about the product, visit http://www.meetlima.com.
You will be a DevOps engineer at Lima. You will develop and maintain the backend applications and the backoffice, which are written in python. You will operate several instances hosted with AWS.
- Add new features to Lima’s backoffice and Lima’s backend. These platforms are widely used in the company both by the customer care team and the technical team, so you will interact with most of the company’s employees. They also come in support to our product (updater, crashreporter, authentication server).
- Collaborate within the Lima DevOps team: code reviews, features ideas, mutual help & advice.
- Develop new services to improve and fasten our procedures - automate all the things!
- Maintain and monitor our AWS infrastructure
- AWS for servers
- mostly Python (Django/Flask)
- a pinch of PHP
- SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Competitive salaries.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- Free Nespresso & snacks and lots of fun!