Made.com are a successful ecommerce company with insane growth, who are re-engineering for scale. To that end, we’re backing HTTP microservices as an integration strategy for a leaner, meaner service-oriented architecture.
We’re looking for talented hackers to help build our new platform. We’re technology agnostic, but Python is our immediate language of choice.
- You’re opinionated, motivated, and have top-notch OOP and TDD skills.
- You have some familiarity with Python and would like to write more of it.
- Ideally, you have experience with Docker and AWS, love functional programming, and would like to play with Go and Scala in a production environment.
- You have experience with writing and consuming hypermedia APIs and read the HttpBis specs for fun.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with Hypermedia APIs, or event-driven services using a message bus.
- Excellent TDD and OO skills, experience of DDD a plus.