Python Developer RTB Platform
We are looking for a Python developer to strengthen our tech team.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary setting in a growing startup, dealing with software deployed on servers all around the globe. We operate a low-latency / high-frequency platform that generates terabytes of traffic and analytical data.
Our philosophy is to have a close relationship with all other departments, development cycles are short and agile, deployments and feedback are continuous and a new feature can hit production in hours and bug fixes even sooner.
What you will be doing
- Develop and improve features for our RTB platform
- Developing data pipelines / analytic tools
- Automate anything and everything so you never have to do things twice
- Identify, setup and track key metrics to show how are platform is doing and fix issues before they become problems
- Help to make sure everything keeps running smooth
- Being part of our weekly development cycle
Skills and Experience
- Python programming
- Smart and willing to learn
- Able to work with a multi disciplinary team
- Automation is the way you document things and you like reproducibility.
- Configuration Management / Automation systems like: Ansible / Fabric / Puppet / Chef (We use Ansible)
- Distributed Version Control Systems like Git or Mercurial
- Github / Bitbucket / Google Code or other demonstrable skills
- Worked on Open Source software
- Experience with “big-data”
- Experience with administrating Debian Linux systems
- Experience with monitoring servers and applications
What we offer
- A place where your ideas are welcome and cultivated
- Working on Open Source projects and giving back to the community
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Room for you to improve and develop yourself
- At least one job related conference a year
- Office in the Jordaan in Amsterdam
- Awesome Friday afternoon’s
If you live in the Netherlands, or have a Dutch work permit, please mail us your resume or call +31 (0)20 7028200 and ask for Diederick Ubels.