Sr. Staff SQA Engineer (Automation Tools
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As part of the QA Automation team at Palo Alto Networks, you will participate in the development of frameworks and scripts for automated testing of Palo Alto Networks products. In this position, you will develop frameworks and scripts in Python, setup and maintain automation test beds (Linux servers, firewalls, VMs, switches, security appliances, etc.), execute and monitor the progress of regression runs, investigate test failures, submit bugs to developers, and assist other QA team members and developers with bug investigation and reproduction.
- 4 years of Python development
- Linux system administration (installation, configuration, maintenance)
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Good knowledge of data transfer protocols (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, etc.)
- Databases (writing SQL queries)
- VMWare ESX server deployment and configuration