Sr. Python Backend Engineer - Team Creative
Senior Backend Engineer — Team Creative
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and GGV, Percolate is one of the fastest growing companies in enterprise software. Percolate’s all-in-one software platform helps marketers plan, create, launch, and analyze their marketing campaigns. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, MasterCard, and IBM use Percolate to manage their global marketing gamut. Percolate uniquely complements the most creative, high variance, hence inherently the most challenging area of the organization to be captured by software.
We are looking for a seasoned Python software engineer to join Team Creative in New York. This team is focused on building the Creative Suite of collaboration and creative tools which help marketers plan, build, and distribute creative content across social and other marketing channels, as we establish the System of Record for Marketing. Senior engineers on our product team have the opportunity to influence technical direction and application infrastructure, mentor other engineers, and contribute to a great product and culture. This position is located in our spacious SoHo office in NYC.
On Team Creative, you’ll be responsible for key technical decisions related to data models, data storage, and API design. You’ll be designing and building world’s leading Marketing SaaS platforms, so understanding of scalability and reliability is key.
- 7+ years of experience with significant Python development achievements at a senior level.
- Experience setting technical direction, contributing to scope and specification, and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Interests and expertise in building multi-tenant SaaS-based systems, and service-oriented architectures.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, software engineering design patterns and principles.
- Dedication to test-driven development.
- Must have worked with traditional relational databases like MySQL.
- Experience building enterprise software.
- Experience with database technology such as InfluxDB, MySQL, and Postgres.
- Experience working with Apache Kafka.
- Experience with search technology such as Elasticsearch (Solr and other Lucene-based search systems also helpful).
- Familiar with AWS services (EC2, DynamoDB, S3, etc) or similar cloud environments such as Google Cloud.
If you’re interested, follow the link: http://grnh.se/sq8pf2 Or, email me: email@example.com