Python Software Engineer
Our engineering team solves tough problems and invents new ways to battle fraud using big data and audio science in the cloud. We are looking for software engineers to help us create our bleeding edge products. We need those with strong software development fundamentals and anyone who wants to be challenged on a daily basis with solving very big problems. As Pindrop is a Python shop, you need to have the willingness and desire to become a master in Python.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience delivering high performance code into production cloud applications in a team environment
- Strong software development skills in languages such as C++, Java, and / or Python (desire to learn Python required)
- Deep understanding of MySQL and relational databases
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Experience in an Enterprise-class Agile product development environment: comfort with process and tools including IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, code coverage tools, automated testing tools, usability.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, EC2, S3, and Cloud would be a plus.
- Writing great code, fast
- Serving as the thought leader on high caliber software engineering team
- Collaborating with other members of the engineering team for optimal results
- Handling large amounts of call audio data
- Architecting and implementing large scale systems