Qustodio is a parental control company with offices in the center of Barcelona. We are a multi-national group with a passion for security, software and technology. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools and SMBs worldwide.
We’re looking for a Python expert to join a great team of Backend and Ops engineers and help us build our backend infrastructure, improve our tools and scale our app for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Experience in python web development
- Experience in asynchronous libraries
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
- Passion about delivering quality software using modern methodologies
Bonus points for
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostegreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB
- Devops and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)