Sales System Engineer
Skimlinks is an award-winning, mature tech startup headquartered in London and an office in San Francisco. We are known for having disrupted the online content monetization space and have become leaders in the industry. We deliver tools, technology and services that allow online publishers (blogs/ websites/ forums) to earn some serious cash from their content. We work with thousands of publishers globally and make their lives easier by automating their affiliate marketing activities.
About the Role
Skimlinks is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced Sales System Integration Engineer to join our team in London. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing departments to support all CRM & Sales system integrations, applications etc.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Own the administration of our internal Leads Database, Salesforce and Marketo & Intercom.io systems
- Develop applications, integrations and reports as needed by the Sales and Marketing teams Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to ensure you stay up to date with our core platform technology.
- Manage and support relationships with any third party technical agencies/resources on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience.
- Computer Science degree
- Hands-on programming experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- 2+ years in commercial experience in solution design and implementation
- Technical solution expertise in a comparable role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing teams directly.
Ideally candidates will also have experience in the following:
- Experience of building web applications
- Strong database programming experience
- Essential that candidates have hands-on programming experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Knowledge of OO software architectures
- Broad interest and experience programming languages including Python, Ruby, Clojure
- API experience, including integration and API design would be ideal (we are a bit fanatical about APIs)
- Experience of Redshift and analysing large datasets is advantageous.
- Good understanding of Git practices.
- Ideally you’ve contributed to open source projects.
Why work for Skimlinks?
We have a brilliantly talented and fun team! http://skimlinks.com/company/team
Described by Techcrunch as one of London’s leading startups, and voted in the top 10 of the Guardian Tech Media Invest.
Brand new offices in the heart of Tech City. Openplan heaven!
Our annual festive season get-away/ mystery tour (recent trips include Rotterdam and Ljubljana). Our summer party. Our monthly birthday extravaganzas… Any excuse for a party really!
Skimbledon, our annual ping-pong tournament (we have a sound-proofed table tennis room in the office to minimize the disruption!). There are also weekly poker showdowns, regular local football league games, pub quiz teams… We are a pretty competitive crew!
There are daily battles amongst team members to wrestle control of the music selection on Spotify. The office piano is also available if you are musically inclined.
Monthly free massages and a regular nail service in-office (Manlycures for the guys are on offer!)
We host meet-ups, brown bag lunches, product demos and have dedicated training time set aside for each and every team member (Skimovation time).
There is also the office beer fridge, catered lunches and regular office trips to the local pubs to wind down after a busy week.