Python Software Engineer (Clean Energy Job)
UtilityAPI (https://utilityapi.com) is a software platform that is used by solar and energy efficiency companies to collect their customer’s utility bill and usage data automatically. You will be writing application code and helping maintain/optimize/scale the python stack. We write scripts that collect data from utilities, and these scripts can break unexpectedly when utilities change their interfaces, so being able to update them quickly is important. Our codebase (python, django, celery) is well organized, documented, and tested. You are welcome to work remotely in the United States or in our office in downtown Oakland, CA.
REMOTE WORK: OK (U.S. Only)
- $60k - $80k depending on experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or non-expiring Visa not requiring sponsorship
- At least 1 year of Python work experience, and in-depth knowledge of Python Language
- HTTP (methods, cookies, headers, etc.)
- Regular Expressions (we use them heavily)
- CSS Selectors (we use them heavily)
- Git, SSH, GPG (basic understanding)
- Experience with web scraping tools such as Selenium, Scrapy, Mechanize, etc.
How To Apply
Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/YICrUuz7XNjiTcId2