Platform Developer - Python / Django
YunoJuno was founded by employers and freelancers from the creative and tech industry to redefine the Future of Work. We came together because we believe that the global shift towards freelancing needs an equally dramatic shift in the way talented freelancers are supported, promoted and employed. We are very proud to be backed by the best investors in our sector, have grown month-on-month since launching, and are looking for the best people to help us execute on our big vision.
We are looking for experienced Django developers to join the core platform team.
The product team is currently 12 strong and growing. You will be working alongside experienced Django and front-end developers, together with UX and design. Priorities are set on a continuous basis, and we follow a Kanban-like process (using Trello).
We value independence and you will be given a lot of autonomy; our ultimate measure is a consistent, high-quality output, which we measure through code reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Taking ownership of particular features during key phases of development
- Ongoing development and maintenance of YJ codebase
- Work closely with the UX and design team
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain best practices
- Contribute to YJ’s growing list of open source projects
- Experience working with a large existing Django codebase
- Experience of test-driven development
- Experience working on a full application (+ 12months)
- Excellent Python (2.x and ideally 3.x) and Django (1.8+)
Bonus points for
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org