Tired of the same old ERP and IoT projects? Would you rather use your skills to help save fuel, the environment, and lives? At Eniram, we provide measurable benefits to our seafaring customers by crunching data to build models and algorithms. The data we use includes e.g. wind, waves, cargo, and crew behavior.
It’s a complicated but rewarding task. We use cutting-edge data science techniques on our custom data processing platform. Real-time data flows in from hundreds of vessels around the world.
Eniram is an independent business entity owned and supported by Wärtsilä.
Eniram is seeking experienced Python Software Developers to join the Infra team at our Helsinki office. This agile team is responsible for developing and maintaining numerical data processing and interactive computing services for the company. These systems enable our data scientists and analysts to produce insight that feeds our customer reports and dashboards. The team’s technologies of choice are Linux, Python and Java with emphasis on scientific computing, as well as Docker and other cloud technologies. Their development toolbox includes GitLab, Flowdock, and Jenkins.
You’re a good candidate if you…
- have significant experience in one or more of the technologies we are using.
- You are eager to learn additional technologies as needed.
- enjoy designing, scaling, and optimizing complex systems to make them fast and usable while still being nicely maintainable.
- communicate well and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team.
It’s a plus if you…
- have implemented RESTful interfaces.
- know about the Scientific Python stack (NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter, Cython).
- have contributed open source code.