Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Xref (XF1) is trusted by businesses globally to offer reference, background and ID checks that are fast, simple and secure.
This opportunity will have you working across the full software development lifecycle, from analysing needs through to developing and testing the new software to ensure it meets the identified needs. You will be working closely with product, operations and data science teams to deliver new features. The right person will be an advocate for the newest tech, someone who knows their stuff, who’s innovative and can get passionate about our platform.
We use a modern tech stack including: Angular Python Node.js REST API’s (Django) PostgreSQL MySQL NoSQL Elasticsearch Docker AWS Lambda Github JIRA * Travis CI
- At least 2 years developing in Python and Django across the full development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Angular
- Hand-on experience using relational databases like mySQL or PostgreSQL
- High attention to detail with a problem-solving aptitude
- Some familiarity with AWS services would be a bonus
- To enjoy working in a startup culture - perks, challenges and all!
As a team we’re enjoying working from home and have achieved some incredible goals whilst working virtually together. We’re not in a rush to go back to the office just yet, but further down the line you can expect to share your time between the office and home for a well-balanced work / home life.
Why join Xref’s Development team?
- Driven - we’re an ambitious bunch and we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the Xref platform
- The People - we’re a close team and we love what we do, we believe in the platform and we encourage each other to succeed as a team and individually
- Fast-paced - in a high-growth company, things can change in a heartbeat but we’ve got the drive to jump in and get a job done
- Hands-on - we will all roll up our sleeves and get involved. While we have individual specialist skills, we support each other to deliver the best results as a team
- Award-Winning - we have won multiple awards celebrating the technology we have created and this is all down to our hard-working dev team!