DigitalBridge is an award-winning Mixed-Reality business helping people visualise what new home decor and furnishings look like in their own room. With investment from the likes of UK retailer John Lewis, we are pioneering new techniques in computer vision and machine learning to truly disrupt the world of retail.
You can see what we’re doing here https://goo.gl/6TAZmn and https://youtu.be/7OGAjGzmjnk.
We’re delivering some incredible technology to some of the world’s biggest Home Decor and Furnishings companies and working with some of the world’s leading tech companies. There’s extensive coverage of our work with John Lewis on http://digitalbridge.eu/news
Role & Reponsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer who can help us build our technology into a robust, world-class platform.
You will join our existing web and backend teams to drive and develop our API platform, the central hub for all Digitalbridge systems. Alongside API development you will be directly engaged in cutting-edge customer projects in the fields of AR, VR, computer vision, machine-learning and 3D image capture. You will be working closely with multiple teams across the business i.e. 3D Developers, Operations Support team, Front-End Developers.
You will have an immense impact and input on the systems and tools we use and how we implement our development process as we scale. We are looking for someone with experience in delivering successful commercial projects.
You should be happy taking on a variety of tasks and be motivated by learning new skills to solve problems as they arise.
The role requires the following skill set:
- Familiarity with Python and understanding of Python frameworks
- Good understanding of API design and REST principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written)
- Experience with TDD
- Good commercial development experience
- An appreciation of Object Oriented programming principles and/or functional programming techniques
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness using online resources
- An enthusiasm and passion for what you do and a desire to learn and continue to improve!
We’re doing amazing things with some of the most innovative brands, retailers and tech companies in the world. We’re constantly pushing the bounds of what’s possible in mixed and augmented reality.
We’re very particular about who joins our team - but the rewards are worth it!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holidays
- Share options
- Choice of Mac/PC
- Fresh Fruit
- Bureaucracy-free culture where everyone is trusted to be awesome
We are always keen to speak to interesting candidates who want to know more about our company! Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies.