Python Web Developer
Posted by FLW International LLC on Mon, 16 Mar 2015
Contract type: permanent. Location: Houston, Texas
- Building and maintaining Django views, forms, widgets, and the occasion middleware.
- Creating Python modules from scratch that will work across multiple properties
- HTML5, CSS3 and all of the good they have wrought upon the world
- Responsive design when it’s applicable; true mobile content when it isn’t
Users. We advocate for them, stand by them and defend them against the tyranny of poor design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python3.4+ including object-oriented programing
- Advanced knowledge of Django 1.7+. Beyond models, views, URLs, and templates, you have written powerful middleware, context processors, template tags & filters
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser development
- Team player with the ability for solution-oriented thinking
- Self-starter with the willingness to learn from others
- Comfortable in rolling up your sleeves and building a form widget from scratch
- Fearless use of namespaces
- Scalable, well-documented code
- Prefer LessCSS (okay, we’ll take SASS, too)
- Fearless interest in ECMAScript 6
- Know what Object.observe does, even if no one can use it yet
- Ever written both ends of a websocket?