Quantitative Python Engineer (fintech)
Hydrogen is the most disruptive fintech platform since Stripe! We are on a mission to help millions of people around the globe get access to better, cheaper, more transparent, and lower cost financial products.
While you are here, you will work on groundbreaking parts of fintech such as blockchain and AI, and literally shape the future of finance. Join our young, fun, and fast moving company in the heart of the Flatiron District in beautiful New York City!
About the Position
This position will focus on building libraries to handle a wide array of financial logic, helping to drive financial services APIs that span areas like Investing, Savings, Insurance, Financial Wellness, and more on the Hydrogen platform!
Think portfolio optimizers, Monte Carlo simulations, trading algorithms, and probability assessment models. Strong Python skills are central to the role.
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience with algorithm development
- Knowledge of personal finance, economics, and applied statistics is a plus
- Previous experience in financial services/fintech is a plus
- Please apply at: https://angel.co/hydrogen-3/jobs/305697-quantitative-software-engineer