Tracr is a rapidly growing Blockchain company supported by De Beers (one of the world’s largest diamond producers). As part of our expansion we are seeking world class individuals to join our expanding team and be part of our success.
Tracr is rapidly expanding and as a result we are looking for an engineer to support our data science team. You will be working within our data science team, at our new location in Islington, North London London.
Candidates will be exposed to techniques in data science, machine learning and image processing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large-scale projects.
- Comfortable balancing trade offs between technical, analytical and product needs.
- Metrics driven approach to decision making, prioritisation and continuous deployment.
- Continuous delivery and improvement.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and data modelling.
- Excellent working knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience in Java/AWS/SQL and a variety of database technologies
- SQL databases (especially MySQL and Postgres)
- Fluent in Python
- Familiar with Numpy, Pandas, Kafka and techniques for processing data streams
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Experience with tableau or equivalent would be a plus
- Previous experience within a Fast Growth entrepreneurial environment would be ideal.
- AWS, Linux and shell-scripting
How To Apply
Follow the link above and use LinkedIn EasyApply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.